Eldon's : Cory Baird
Bread and Aurelius olive oil and balsamic,
Cheese plate with crackers and pickles, salad with house made vinaigrette and pickled mustard seeds,
Signature smoked trout plate, confit pork tenderloin with seasonal garnishes and accompaniments, potatoes provencale, seasonal vegetables, Desert.
45$ per person, the more people order the larger the portion sizes.
Ordering “ROOMSERVICE” just got a lot more interesting in these times of social distancing.
ROOMSERVICE offers an elevated dining experience in
your home. Great food plus the premium indulgences you expect in a great restaurant are prepared especially for you by our Featured Chef of the Day.
In addition we can provide a unique selection of beer, wine and curated cocktails to make your night even more special.
Order online for Friday night
dinner and pick a time for delivery between 6 and 9pm. If it’s a special event please reach out as we can provide anything from dinnerware, decor and
music, to wait staff, entertainment, flowers, custom cakes and our own professional videographer...the possibilities are endless.
How It Works
1. See our menu below and pre-order between Sunday and Thursday at noon for your Friday night dinner.
2. We offer a multiple course sharing menu along with an exceptional wine and beer selection, and our Custom Cocktails created onsite just for you by our professional mixologist will impress.
3. Pick up and Delivery - you may pick up your order. Make sure you take note of your pickup time as you’re checking out. If you prefer, we will arrange delivery by our own drivers. Delivery commences at 6pm and goes out every 15 minutes for our first service of the evening. Our second service starts at
7:30pm. Please select your preference as you’re checking out.
4. Leave the rest to us and be prepared for a wonderful experience.
* Room Service Ottawa operates on the premise
of selecting the best Chefs and restaurant employees who
are out of work at this time.
Mixologist : Justin Sparks
Some might call me a “Mixologist” others might say “Bar Chef”, but for me it’s pretty simple. I am a Bartender.
I fell in love with the art of mixing and creating cocktails in Vancouver and I’ve now been perfecting my craft here in Ottawa.
My forte is classic cocktails and techniques, however many of my inspirations are also derived from tiki, modern and molecular styles. Let me be of service to you.
Please help us spread the word! We cannot thank you enough for your continuous support while we navigate through these wild and crazy times. Be safe and take care of yourselves and each other. We love you!